Two months and one haircut later, I’m back!
Here are some fun facts about this look:
- This Banana Republic top was on sale for $12. I also used a 10 percent student discount.
- These shorts were purchased out of season two years ago at J.C. Penney. They cost $4.
- You can’t see the $3.99 sticker on the bottom of these heels. They came from Goodwill. I also used a 10 percent student discount.
- This Nine West purse is not new. It’s not from last season, or the season before that, OR the season before that.
- I don’t know how to style hair. Carrie at Trumps Salon is a genius, though.
Did I write a book or something? This kind of looks like an author photo.
I will admit, I’ve struggled with blogging because I thought it might seem vain. That, however, has never been my goal. My first goal was to go back to doing what I love to do (i.e. mixing and matching pieces and accessories), and blogging became a natural progression of that. Hopefully my posts have served as inspiration to shop smart — and sparingly.
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. —Proverbs 31:30